The Socialization Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kitchen Design Lancashire Reviews
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:03 am by mo25rouka

» Fsx Virtavia Sea King Cracked | Checked
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:26 pm by Guest

» Space Explorer Pro
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:31 pm by Guest

» A Half Remembered Dream
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:07 am by WrtiersBlock

» The Communist Legacy
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 am by WrtiersBlock

» The Wretched Raven
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

» What are you listening to right now?
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:55 am by WrtiersBlock

» I am HeartCore
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:20 am by WrtiersBlock

» stranger's playlist maga goya
The title of the topic is the title of the topic EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 pm by stranger*

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

The title of the topic is the title of the topic

4 posters

Go down

The title of the topic is the title of the topic Empty The title of the topic is the title of the topic

Post by Red_White_Blue_1281 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 am

What's red, white, and blue?

If you guessed "The American Flag in all it's glory," then you are correct!!!

And so would be "me while holding my breath while slitting my wrist."

Also a blue plate with ketchup and maiyonaise on top. Not that I would eat it alone. (I would add some bread along with it.

[I am listening to the soft sound of a piano in the background, with a sweet melody of a violin, and the steady rhythm of my heartbeat. Also a slight hint of a blade rubbing against metal as I contemplate whether or not to cut my heart out or not.]

Red_White_Blue_1281

Back to top Go down

The title of the topic is the title of the topic Empty Re: The title of the topic is the title of the topic

Post by cus Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Interesting dietary choice you have there. Welcome!
    cus
    cus
    Admin

https://thesocialproject.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The title of the topic is the title of the topic Empty Re: The title of the topic is the title of the topic

Post by catchthebus Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Hello R,W,B. You're having an edgy-sort of meal, huh?

catchthebus

http://satire3002@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_White_Blue_1281 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm

yes, I am lacking in the finer neccesssities of my daily diet. I shall go for groceries after my next paycheck when I get accepted for a job. Until then, I'll use my money wisely by buying locally grown apples and eating condiments with a loaf of bread.

Red_White_Blue_1281

Back to top Go down

Post by catchthebus Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Well, cheers!

catchthebus

Back to top Go down

Post by ob1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 am

For dessert you could have blueberries and cream on a red plate. Or is cream not white? I mean, it's called cream, so is it cream? thinking

ob1

Back to top Go down

Post by catchthebus Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 am

Hmm. i wonder if there were a different way for people to have a conversation here. i guess it would help if people were here at the same time.

catchthebus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down